Hit My Blog

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Paul McCartney,Heather McCartney and Danny Williams.



Pic i made yesterday nice and simple. And thats about all i have to say well i could talk about Sir Paul McCartney, Lady Heather Mills McCartney and Danny Williams. Well first of there was this

WILLIAMS: I want you to come to Newfoundland and Labrador. I want you to know the truth and the facts. And I'm certain that you will partner with us and move this forward because I think we can convince you that this is a very humane undertaking.

P. MCCARTNEY: Well, we're here, Danny. You don't need to invite us. Thanks for the invitation, but we're here. We're actually in the studio here. We are in Newfoundland.

WILLIAMS: Heather, first of all, Paul, you're in Prince Edward Island now. And I'm in Newfoundland and Labrador.


That is a joke come on he didnt even know where he was i just thought it was really funny and i think they made a mistake i mean the only people that club baby seals are stupid people that would get charged if they were found doing that. I mean people shoot them not club them, and the thing that drags them on the ice is a gaft not a club and that happens after there dead.

I mean all there problems are not Danny Williams fault it's that guy that they show on the video from 1993 that they show all the time.I mean that guy has like been in jail and out thats how old that video was id say.

Seals eat everything and they out number alot of marine life around newfoundland and the people who club seals are bad people who if were found would be charged.

The seals over eat and are killing off different fish stocks so i mean a small hunt for seals is not bad. Not as bad as the way they kill pigs, cattle and chickens. And they use alot from the seal the meat and seal oil and fur which is not the only reason that they are killed, there are lots of things they use it for. I mean in the wild they have a chance there are no seal farms like there are cattle and pigs. So when it get's that bad that there are Seal farms i'll protest as well.

Well i could go on all day but im going to stop now on this. I think clubing seals and killing baby seals are wrong and i am against it and i also think that a normal legal seal hunt is fine if its done right. I will reply to any comment.

Glen Luff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home