Hit My Blog

Monday, February 13, 2006

My Signal Hill , St. John's Newfoundland

I did this today because its like SUPER windy and i had nothing to do. And well Signal Hill is allways windy.
It took me about a hour and that was the whole thing. I got a GIF of it and like the Windman blow's away all of it, but that wouldnt load.
So i made it in Flash 5 and edit it in CS2. All in all it took me about two hour's to make and upload and upload and change it and upload it again.

3 Comments:

  • Hi Glen,
    I like your signal hill, it's cute. :)
    Christie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:08 AM  

  • Nice Job...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:33 PM  

  • Hello all


    Use http://www.BuySellDirect.net new advance ebay website. to sell your new and used products to your local market only and/or the international market. You can even charge taxes for your local market. It is a free service to buyers and sellers.


    http://www.BuySellDirect.net is a FREE ebay to sell your products

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home